Share the knowledge
We want people to connect and discuss literature to expand each other’s perspectives, seek new ideas and learn to agree or disagree respectfully.
Given the current situation of the world regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, we are ONLY operating via email and Zoom until further notice. This means you can join, no matter where you are!
You will be encouraged but never required to participate in discussions or meetings.
We will aim for 1 book a month.
commitment and pressure-free
Our book club is commitment-free and pressure-free; you don’t even have to read the book! You are still welcome to join the discourse to listen and learn or provide input on topics.
We are all-inclusive
We are all-inclusive; anyone can join as long as you are kind and respectful.
Discuss your opinions
If you have already read one of the books we choose, that’s great! We would love to have you join in the discussion and hear your opinions.
Listening to the audiobook is a fantastic option and allowed, of course.
Books We’re Exploring
Expand Our Perspectives
Below is an ever-growing list of books we want to explore. We are always open to suggestions and recommendations! Send us a message below to be added to our email list.
- Can’t Hurt Me – David Goggins
- Good To Great – Jim Collins
- Out Of Your Mind – Alan Watts
- The Circadian Code – Satchin Panda, PhD
- The Celestine Prophecy – James Redfield
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X (As Told to Alex Haley)
- Walden – Henry David Theoreu
- 1984 – George Orwell
- Civilized To Death – Christopher Ryan
- Eat Smarter – Shawn Stevenson
- Breath – James Nestor
- Bad As I Wanna Be – Dennis Rodman
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover – Douglas Gillette & Robert Moore
- The Happiness Trap – Russ Harris
- Meditations – Marcus Aurelius
- Born A Crime – Trevor Noah
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
- Code Talker – Chester Nez
- Modern Man In Search of a Soul – C. G. Jung
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- The Tao of Pooh – Benjamin Hoff
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Road Less Traveled – M. Scott Peck, M.D.
- The Untethered Soul – Michael Alan Singer
- Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
- Born To Run – Christopher McDougall
- Think Like A Monk – Jay Shetty
Join the super chill book club!